Part-time Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
We are qualified and trained to provide the services that are designed to meet the needs of seniors who need assistance in focusing on personal financial matters on a daily/weekly/ monthly or yearly basis. We provide these services so they can maintain their independence from children or in times of illness (short term or long term), loss of a spouse or during their own illness. We can assist the seniors who have experienced a life changing event and are having trouble navigating the overwhelming amount of financial paperwork.
- Assist Elder and/or ILL Parents with paying bills
- Assist in gathering tax documentation and financial data for the tax preparation process
- Organize and Summarize Manually Prepared Personal Finances and/or assist in Computerizing Personal Finances onto QuickBooks or Quicken
- Assist with Estate Planning process, working with Attorney’s and Tax Accountants by gathering pertinent and proper financial documentation and assistance affectuating the plan
- Asset Inventory Services for Estate Planning and Insurance Purposes
- Assist with Compliance of Financial Record Retention (Storage of Important documents)